Skip to main content
- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- The Gardeners Dictionary: containing the methods of cultivating and improving all sorts of trees, plants, and flowers, for the kitchen, fruit, and pleasure gardens, as also those which are used in medicine : with directions for the culture of vineyards, and making of wine in England : in which likewise are included the practical parts of husbandry ...4th ed., corrected and enlarged. London
- (1754); Druce in Rep. Bot. Exch. Cl. Brit. Isles, 3: 430 (1913)
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Castanea Adans
- Hybrid Parent
- × Castanocastanea P.V.Heath, Calyx 1(4): 196 (1992). (1992).