- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- Notes of a Military Reconnoissance, from Fort Leavenworth, in Missouri, to San Diego, in California, including Part of Arkansas, de Norte, and Gila Rivers. By Lieut. Col. W. H. Emory. Made in 1846-7, with the Advance Guard of the Army of the West. Washington, D.C.
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Collector Team
- W. H. Emory s.n.
- Sierra Co.: Region between the Del Norte and the Gila [Rivers], near Caballo
- Collection Date
- 14 Oct 1846
- Type Herbaria
- lectotype NY
- Chosen By
- Reveal Harvard Pap. Bot. 9(1): 154. 2004 [Sep 2004]
- Distribution Of Types
- New Mexico (South-Central U.S.A., Northern America)