- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- Flora Boreali-Americana [Hooker]; or, the botany of the northern parts of British America...
- 1(4): 166
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Hab. On the Blue Mountains of North-West America, and on elevated grounds near the source of Clarke's River
- Type Remarks
- collection: D. Douglas s.n., s.d.
The publishing author Hooker ascribed the name L. sulphureus and the description to Douglas's manuscript. Lupinus sulphureus Douglas in W.J. Hooker (1832) is treated as having priority over L. sulphureus Douglas ex G.Don, Gen. Hist. 2: 367. Oct 1832