Claytonia depressa var. latifolia Suksd., Deutsche Bot. Monatsschr. 16(Heft 12): 222 (1898), nom. inval.
- IPNI Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
- Species Name
- Claytonia depressa Suksd., Deutsche Bot. Monatsschr. 16(Heft 12): 221 (1898), nom. inval.
- Deutsche Botanische Monatsschrift
- 16(Heft 12): 222
- Date of Publication
- Dec 1898
- Family as entered in IPNI
- Distribution Of Types
- Washington (Northwestern U.S.A., Northern America)
Status: nom. inval. pro syn. of Montia latifolia Suksd.
On p. 210, Suksdorf (1898) mentioned that during 1893-95, he had distributed many specimens under his new invalidly published names, that he was validating a few of those names, and that he was rejecting other names for which he either was proposing different new names or accepted existing names by other authors.